[ Contents | Search | Post | Reply | Next | Previous | Up ]
Date: 14 Sep 2004
I cannot install BeSafe for windows.
here's what I did:
1. downloaded the demo. Installed it. No problems. After evaluating it, I decided to purchase.
2. Purchased BeSafe for Windows on your web page and downloaded the installation exe file.
3. Ran the exe file. After the window in which the directory name is specified (I took the default), pressed the Install button and got the error: "An error occurred while trying to install the applications. Installation will terminate." The title of the error window was "Catapult".
3. Closed out all other open programs on my PC.
4. Stopped all of the applications in the Systray (except for McAfee which I cannot disable).
5. In the control panel, uninstalled BeSafe (which was probably the demo version installed previously).
6. Attempted the BeSafe windows install again.
7. Same error.
Running Windows XP Pro SP 1 Pentium 1 GHz processor 512 MB RAM