history for "BeSafe PE for Windows"
Version 2.1 (01/27/03, free upgrade)
Version 2.0 (02/19/2002, Free upgrade!)
- Bug fix: restoring a logged-off and minimized desktop was not requiring a password.
- Find added (in both records and categories).
- Open web login records in Internet Explorer command added.
- Log-off and minimize command added.
- Hints for interface elements are now shown on both main screen bottom and on a yellow note next to the mouse pointer.
- New: Web Login support added: desktop users running Internet Explorer 4.0 and above can now automatically login to websites requiring user name and password!
- New: Multiple accounts (logins) are supported for any given URL; BeSafe will ask you which one to use upon login
- New: Synchronization conduit now supports the three types of data synchronization (Synchronize the Files, Desktop Overwrites Handheld, Handheld Overwrites Desktop) as defined by Palm Source Inc. (Previously, only a modified Synchronize the Files mode was supported.)
- New: Taskbar tray mode support(appears as a tray icon) when “Esc” is pressed in the main window or when the Auto Off feature closes it. Restoring from Auto Off requires entering password again.
- New: Numerous User Interface improvements, including coloring data lists with custom colors, Internet Explorer style toolbar, etc.
- Fix: Minor interface bug fixes
Version 1.21 (12/29/2001, free upgrade)
Version 1.2 (10/23/2001, free upgrade)
- A few minor bugs fixed in the conduit, no change in the desktop application.
- Option to change the category of an existing record added;
- Added warning when Internet Explorer 4.0 or greater could not be found (IE is needed to display the short version of the User Guide within the program);
- User Guide updated.
Version 1.0 (9/1/2001, free upgrade)