history for "BEIKS InterType for Palm OS /Russian/"
Version 6.1 (12 Nov 2007, free update)
Version 6.0 (30 May 2007, free update)
- New: Support for Palm Centro;
Version 5.9 (28 July 2006, free update)
- New: Support for Treo 755p Smartphone;
Version 5.8 (12 June 2006, free update)
- New: added KOI8 encoding - vital for properly reading emails and SMS-es from Russia as
well as certain web sites;
Version 5.7 (19 October 2005, free update)
- New: support for Treo 700p;
Version 5.5 (25 May 2005, free update)
- New: support for Tungsten X and Zire 22
Version 5.4 (9 Dec 2004, free update)
- New: Support for the Palm LifeDrive mobile organizer
Version 5.3 (12 Aug 2004, free update)
- New: Automated installation wizard for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X now available for installing InterType
- New: Support for Tungsten T5
- New: T3/T5 soft input keyboards now added for all supported languages, portrait and landscape mode
- New: Automated installation/change of the soft input keyboards of Tungsten T3/T5
- Fix: Stability improvements
Version 5.21 (03 Oct 2003)
- New: Tungsten T3 silkscreen keyboared layouts added for Bulgarian, Greek, Turkish and Russian; note those are optional add-ons to the core program that may be installed separately or not
- Fix: Cyrillic sort order issue fixed, resulting in proper sort in Address Book and other similar applications
- Fix: Treo 600 devices now properly recognized at first run, suppressing a warning for unknown device
Version 5.2 (20 June 2003)
- Cyrillic module small fonts fixed, used to be offset by one pixel and showing incorrectly in certain applications such as iSilo; special thanks goes for Mr. Svetlozar Georgiev
Upgrading instructions: Although not neccessarily, it is recommended that you uninstall the older version before installing this one; you can do that by going to InterType on your handheld and taping the "Uninstall" button; then you should add the new files to Palm Desktop's Install Tool and hotsync your PDA.
Version 5.1 (04 June 2003)
- New: Support for Greek code page 1252
Upgrading instructions: After installing the update files, please go to InterType and UNINSTALL by tapping the appropriate button in the main screen; after completion, run the program again to activate it.
- Fix: Capital-to-Small characters conversion attribute table for code page 1251 was incorrect; now fixed.
- Fix: Increased temporary resource buffer size, preventing "DmWrite error" when switching to alternate locale; thanks to user Nicolo' Maffeis for his feedback and support in resolving the issue