history for "LexSpell spelling checker"
Version 1.7 (17 Jul 2006, commercial upgrade)
Version 1.5 (24 Jan 2005, free upgrade)
- New: Support for GoodLink email: in the Compose screen of GoodLink, position the cursor in the field for message body, then call LexSpell and watch it work!
Limitations: emails of up to 4000 characters can be proofed without problem; clipboard expansion add-on utilities and future LexSpell releases will help remove this limitation, but this is how things are in this release
- New: LexLib version 2.7 - the top suggested word is now automatically selected for replacement, saving you the need to tap it
- Change: Capped words are now proofed by default (used to be ignored)
- Change: Registration model and activation codes have changed
Version 1.2 (04 Mar 2004, free upgrade)
- New: A load of new configuration options gives you much better control over the spell-checking session and the generated suggestions
- New: Intstallation application now available for Mac OS X users
- New: Database vocabulary enhancements
- New: Hotkey combination invocation now supported on all OS 5.x devices; hotkey combination is the deafult selection on Treo 600 devices, where it is the ONLY practically available method for spell-check in other applications
- New: Thumb navigator (rocker) support on Treo 600
- New: Slightly enhanced vocabulary database
- Change:Registration mechanism changed; current owners will need to get their new unlocking key at http://www.beiks.com (free of charge).
We apologize for the inconvenience, blame software piracy for it.
- Fix: Pressing the rocker's push button in the small proofing form on Tungsten T models used to cause error, now does not
Version 1.1 (03 Nov 2003)
First public release